Are the holidays a time of depression and passive suicidal thoughts for you? Do you feel an over emphasis of uncertainty or the fear of never having the life you have envisioned for yourself during the holidays? Life is bigger than supplements and enhancement. Life is about living and believing that what we have is enough as we are on the journey to living a life of abundance. It is time for you to take inventory of where you are now. Are you in the same place as you were last year? Has your situation changed, in a positive or negative way? You have the power to change your current situation. Here are 5 tips to help you counteract holiday depression.
1. Make the decision to take the journey for change now.
2. Pay attention to how you talk to yourself and turn those negative thoughts into positive thoughts.
3. Surround yourself with like minded positive people.
4. Join a local support group and avoid isolation.
5. Forgive yourself for all mistakes and believe that it will get better.
If you are struggling in this area and want advice, guidance, or support, call Life Counseling Solutions today at 407-622-1770.
Author: Cherlette McCullough
Leave A Comment