1. Make the decision to take the journey for change now.
2. Pay attention to how you talk to yourself and turn those negative thoughts to positive thoughts.
3. Surround yourself with like minded positive people.
4. Join a local support group, avoid isolation.
5. Forgive yourself for all mistakes and believe that it will get better.
Cherlette combines person-centered, cognitive-behavioral, Solution-Focus, brief therapy along with other theoretical models as needed. Cherlette is a realistic and compassionate person who believes that
counseling should be tailored to the needs of the client. Her goal is to help you explore the negative beliefs that are keeping you stuck and no longer beneficial. Cherlette will help you replace them with positive beliefs that will help you move towards growth and your desired change.