Orlando Premarital Counseling focuses on preparing both parties for their future lives together.
Orlando Premarital Counseling addresses many important aspects of your life. Such as religious beliefs. Also, communication, conflict resolution, expectations in marriage, personality points, sexual expectations, finances, children and parenting, roles in marriage, and leisure activities.
What are the benefits of Orlando Premarital Counseling?
Orlando Premarital Counseling is a great opportunity for you. And your future spouse to attain a deeper understanding of what marriage is truly about.Although, Orlando premarital counseling also helps you figure out whether you are both ready for marriage. However, many aspects of our relationship may be addressed to us that we did not even think of discussing with your partner. More importantly, you will learn how to better handle anything that may arise in your future walk together. The other great aspect of Orlando pre-marital counseling is that even if you realize some things. Things that are not as you thought they were. The help you need to work through these things is right there. Although, We all have flaws that we need to work on. What better way to start than before you tie the knot.
ORLANDO PREPARE/ENRICH PREMARITAL PROGRAM FOR COUPLES
The PREPARE/ENRICH program is highly recommending for premarital counseling. However, the PREPARE/ENRICH program includes a comprehensive couple assessment along with feedback. The Feedback using skill-building exercises that can be completed in as little as six to eight sessions.
What is PREPARE/ENRICH?
PREPARE/ENRICH is a customized couple assessment completed online. That identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. Although, It is one of the most widely using programs for premarital counseling and premarital education. But there are also customized versions of the inventory used for marriage counseling. Also, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on a couple’s assessment results. However, a trained facilitator provides 4-8 feedback sessions. Sessions, in which the facilitator helping the couple to discuss and understanding their results as they are taught proven relationship skills.
How many people have taken the PREPARE/ENRICH Program?
Over 3 million couples have taken the PREPARE/ENRICH Program since it began in 1980.
What are the major goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program?
There are several goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. Although, In order to achieve these goals, there are exercises. The Exercises are designing to help couples in improving their relationship skills. However, The program helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas.
- Strengthen communication skills.
- Identify and manage major stressors.
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model.
- Develop a more balanced relationship Explore family of origin issues.
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting.
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals.
- Understand and appreciate personality differences.
What relationship areas are assessing by the Inventories?
- 12 Relationship Scales — communication. Also, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs, and more 5 SCOPE Personality Scales.
- 4 Couple and Family Scales — based on the circumplex model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales 30 Customized Scales
Is the PREPARE/ENRICH Program valid & reliable?
An important strength of the PREPARE/ENRICH Inventories is their strong psychometric properties. However, High levels of reliability and validity are founding for each instrument. Although, making them valuable tools for research as well as clinical use.
National Norms based on over 500,000 couples
High Levels of Validity and Reliability: PREPARE has validity in that it discriminates against premarital couples that get divorced from those. However, there is about 80-85% accuracy which is spending happy married life. Although, Reliability is high (alpha reliability of .80 – .85)
What is the cost of PREPARE/ENRICH?
The cost for the Inventory scoring can vary. However, Clergy does not always charge for their premarital or marital services. Although Professional Counselors do charge for these services, so you should be sure to check with the facilitator for the final cost to you.
Who uses PREPARE/ENRICH?
Over 100,000 trained clergy members. Also, professional counselors, mentors, and marriage educators throughout the U.S have utilized the inventories.
However, Over 3 million couples have taken a PREPARE/ENRICH inventory. And worked through their results under the guidance of one of our trained facilitators.
12 Things I Wish I’d Known…
- Being in love is not an adequate foundation
- Romance love has two stages
- Like father, like son is not a myth
- How to solve disagreements without arguing
- That apologizing is a sign of strength
- That forgiveness is not a feeling
- That toilets are not self-cleaning
- That we needed a plan for handling our money
- That mutual sexual fulfillment is not automatic
- That I was marrying into a family
- That spirituality is not to be equated with going to church
- That personality profoundly influences behavior
Things I Wish I‘d Known Before We Got Married. ~ Gary Chapman