On Stage, On Air and In Demand
Life Counseling Solutions counselors bring a unique approach with their experience as communicators, counselors and coaches. They have been sought out for their treatment approach to anger management, sexual addictions, and pre-martial/marital challenges.
We are also in demand by the media. We have made numerous appearances on WOFL Fox 35, National Syndicated Daily Buzz Show, WESH Channel 2 NBC Affiliate, and Central Florida News 13. We’ve also appeared on The Bud Hedinger Show on AM 540 WFLA.
Life Counseling Solutions counselors have been guest speakers for numerous organizations including:
- The Florida Association for Christian Colleges & Schools (FACCS)
- The University Behavioral Center
- The University of Central Florida
- DeVry University
- Florida A&M
Anger Management Workshops
We also facilitate a monthly 8-hour seminar on Anger Management in the Orlando community. A participant in the workshop stated it was a “fun and conversational approach!” We’ve enjoyed numerous opportunities to speak on building relationships and marital challenges at seminars, church conferences and business settings. Our motivational style of speaking gives audiences practical information that they can use on a daily basis.
Here at Life Counseling Solutions, our mission is to use our talents and abilities to help people of all ages, stages, backgrounds, and economic levels achieve their human potential through fully developing their minds and their talents. Our therapeutic treatments address the physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual aspects of the individual.
Just some of the speaking topics we cover.
- Healthy Boundaries In Relationships
- Protecting Your Asset: Invest in Your Marriage
- The “Hook Up” Mentality
- How To Tame The Inner “Hulk”
- Battling Sexual Addictions
- “Girls Gone Wild” Young Women High Risk Behaviors
- Suicide Prevention: Question, Persuade, Refer
- Tools For Building Personal Leadership Skills
Book us for your next speaking event today!
You can inquire about our speaking services by calling or head on over to our contact page