Haven: A Safe Space for Women Facing Heartbreak
- Do you feel you are alone on a roller coaster of deception that you never agreed to ride?
- Is the pain of betrayal so deep you are not sure you will ever be able to trust again?
- Are you questioning whether or not you ever really knew the partner you chose to trust and spend your life with?
- Where can the betrayed partner go to wrestle with her heartbreak in a safe place with others who get it?
What is Haven?
Haven is an 8 week small group experience that focuses on work done in the ‘Facing Heartbreak’ workbook by Stephanie Carnes. The purpose of the group is to walk partners through their own recovery process so that they are well equipped to handle life after walking through the aftermath of sex addiction. There are never more than 10 participants in one group. To ensure the healing environment of the group, each member is asked to commit to attending the entire 8 week experience in order to participate. Enrollment for the group is always rolling, and there are discounts for reserving your place early.
Safe and Intimate Setting
We interview our participants to make sure we are putting together groups that are a good fit for one another. We don’t have open groups where you won’t know the people you are sharing with from week to week. You will have the opportunity to bond with other survivors going through what you are, so over time you end up with a little community group of peers who know you and care about what happens to you outside of the counseling room.
Investment: $500 per participant
- $100 to reserve your place (non-refundable)
- Payment plan – $100 deposit to reserve your place, $200 first month, $200 second month with a card on file
‘Haven’: A Safe Space for Women Facing Heartbreak
-Intimate small group setting designed for the unique needs of women facing betrayal by sex addicts, group is limited to 8-10 women
-8 weeks, beginning February 4th, Mondays 7:00 – 8:30. Call to RSVP!
-Workbook ‘Facing Heartbreak’ provided
Facilitated by Janie Lacy
Call 407-622-1770 or email [email protected] to register!
“I wish I had had this information 20 years ago when I first learned about my husband’s struggles. This group therapy has helped me recognize the ways I have been manipulated and abused by my addict partner; given me goals to combat such actions in the future, and heal from the pain so I really have great hope for my future.”
“I’m so glad that I decided to join the group. I feel like I have finally started to heal.”
“This experience helped validate my feelings & what I’ve been through. It helped me to understand and move through the process quicker and easier than being alone and wondering.”