“There are many ways of getting strong, sometimes talking is the best way.” A very honest statement from Andre Agassi and what Morgan believes is a wonderful example of the true benefits of productive therapy. She believes therapy is a learning experience for both the clinician and the client and is based on trust and mutual respect. Her outlook on people is that they have strengths and resources that enable them to persevere even in difficult situations. Morgan sees her responsibility as a therapist is to assist clients in gaining knowledge, resources, insight and confidence to deal with all life has to bring, both planned and unplanned. Her goal is to facilitate clients in a timely manner to take charge of their own lives and turn their focus and endeavors into productive, solution orientated behaviors for both their own best interest and that of their loved ones. Morgan uses a collaborative, client-centered, solution oriented approach to discover how each client’s individual experience can be embraced as an opportunity for growth, increased learning and forward movement. Morgan has completed Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and she uses Gottman Method Couples Therapy in her work.
Morgan is an Orlando Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who loves to work with others and has an extensive background in helping people. She received her Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and Communications from Rollins College and went directly into the business world after graduation. As a sales manager she realized her true passion was in working with individuals and families. She proceeded to go back to school at Nova Southeastern University where she graduated at the top of her class with a Master’s of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Morgan is a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and therapist. Her passion is to assist mothers in any stage of their journey. She has experienced some of the trials and tribulations life can bring and is passionate about helping other women and families persevere no matter what their dilemma is. She has completed additional training in perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, EMDR and trauma, perinatal death, advanced mindfulness, suicidality, Gottman’s Seven Principles and motivational enhancement therapy to name a few. She also has a background working with all forms of addictions and substance use. As a marriage and family therapist she believes no one should be alone in their suffering or pain and that everyone should know there is always hope and help.
Credentials and Associations
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, MT 2665.
- Qualified Clinical Supervisor for Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counselor Interns
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders Certificate
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level 1 and 2 Trained
- Full Member of EMDRIA (EMDR International Association)
- Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educator
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 Trained
- Gottman Seven Principles Educator
- Prepare/Enrich Facilitator
- Vice President and Professional Member of Birth Network of Florida
- Clinical Fellow of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Professional Member of American Pregnancy Association
- Professional Member of Central Florida Wellness Council
- Professional Member of Perinatal Support International
To schedule an appointment with Morgan call or email today at 407-622-1770 or email@example.com
Articles by Morgan
- 4 Parenting Tips to get through the Holidays
- 5 Tips to Keep Your Marriage Strong after Children
- 10 Symptoms of Depression in Pregnancy
- 6 Tips to Help Children Cope with Divorce
- How to Fight Fair in Marriage
- Mommies: Love Yourselves this Valentines Day